What does the Library mean to You?
The library raised me. It’s my second home. I feel safe here.
Mr. S from the library teaches me to turn “No, I can’t” to “Yes, I can!”
He becomes a better learner and I become a better parent thanks to the library.
It feels so good to have a mentor who encourages you to be better.
April 7-13 is National Library Week. Celebrate the Library with us!
- Visit your local branch. Say thank you to your librarian. Participate in the different library programs.
- Be part of our online community on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Join the Curious Movement! Subscribe to BOOKMARK, our monthly e-newsletter and read the difference your local library makes in your community!
- Show your library pride! Shop Chicago Public Library Swag. Proceeds benefit lifelong learning programs at the library.
- Be our library champions. Share the library’s impact with your friends. Transform lives by giving Chicago’s kids, teens, and older patrons access and opportunity through Facebook Fundraiser. Click here set up.
- Donate and help the library reach out to more people, especially those who need support the most.